This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT--including 2 full-length Computer Adaptive practice tests for realistic exam preparation, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GMAT
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
· Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
· Complete coverage of all GMAT topics
· Thorough review of necessary math and verbal skills
· Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 2 full-length CAT practice exans with online score reports and answer explanations
· Diagnostic exam sections in the book to help assess your scoring range
· Practice "bins" (with over 180 questions) sorted by difficulty level to improve your performance
· Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math and Verbal drills online
· Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus option LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Princeton Review, 2014. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0804124922
Book Description Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. csm edition. 693 pages. 11.00x8.50x1.75 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk0804124922