EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5 on the NEW 2015 EXAM!
Equip yourself to ace the new AP U.S. History Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
The AP U.S. History course and exam have changed! Created to align with the new exam content, and written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
· Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
· Detailed coverage of the new short-answer question type
· Comprehensive guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
· Up-to-date information on the 2015 exam
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Pacing drills to help you maximize your points
· End-of-chapter drills for targeted review
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110804125163