EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Statistics Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Statistics can be—or how important a stellar score on the AP exam can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around stats, Cracking the AP Statistics Exam will give you:
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
· Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
· Comprehensive content review for all test topics
· Up-to-date information on the 2015 AP Statistics Exam
· Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
· Step-by-step walk-throughs for how to set up box plots, dot plots, and other statistics graphs
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0804125406
Book Description Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110804125406
Book Description Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Brand New!. Bookseller Inventory # VIB0804125406