Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Oahu is the most popular Hawaiian island, with excellent resorts, beautiful scenery, and extensive opportunities for activities both on the water and on land. This guide covers all the popular areas of the island, including Honolulu, Waikiki, and the North Shore.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Pearl Harbor, snorkeling, and lei
· Major sights such as Kailua Beach, Kaena Point, Chinatown, and Manoa Valley
· Coverage of Honolulu, Southeast Oahu, Windward Oahu, The North Shore, Central Oahu, West Oahu
Planning to visit more of Hawaii? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Hawaii, Maui, Kauai, and Big Island.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Every Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by resident experts.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0804142165 Ships promptly. Bookseller Inventory # GHP3762KBGG072017H0243
Book Description Fodors Travel Pubns, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 5th fol pap/ edition. 287 pages. 8.00x5.20x0.60 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0804142165
Book Description Fodor's Travel, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110804142165
Book Description Fodor's, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0804142165