Enjoy a holiday to cherish-- without breaking your budget!
If the holidays bring you a little something you don't want-- debt!-- stop worrying! The most famous cheapskate in the world, Mary Hunt, is here to help. With wisdom, wit, and fabulous money-saving secrets, she delivers family fun without spending a fortune. So put away your credit card and feel the joy of the season without money headaches.
Discover how to:
* Beautifully decorate your home with materials that cost pennies...or nothing at all
* Wrap in original, fun, and appealing ways without expensive store-bought paper and ribbons
* Create gifts that are truly special, and appreciated more than a store-bought item
* Purchase a "must-have" present without using credit
* Prepare a feast with mouthwatering money-saving recipes
* Capture the laughter and love of the holidays with free activities for the whole family
* Change unwritten gift-giving (and card-sending) rules into exchanges that are based on caring...not dollar bills
Plus, you'll get the best reader's letters and most-requested columns from The Cheapskate Monthly on how to have a new year with your bills paid in full!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Mary Hunt is a self-avowed reformed spendthrift and credit-card junkie. When she and her family of four found themselves in $100,000 in debt and her husband suddenly lost his job, it was time to tighten the belt.
Refusing to sacrifice her quality of life, Ms. Hunt systematically put to work every tip, trick and technique to turn her financial disaster around.
Translating that experience into her immensely popular newsletter, The Cheapskate Monthly, Ms. Hunt now tells you all you need to know to turn around your own finances for good.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Broadman & Holman Publishers, Nashville, TN, 1998. Soft cover. Book Condition: New. No Jacket. Second Edition. N/none, new pb, 163 pages. Perfect bound, color illustrated stiff paper wraps with white and orange text on upper and spine; cover shows no chips or tears, no edgewear or creasing. Interior pages are clean, unmarked. Order card for a subscription to Mary Hunt's magazine, "Cheapskate Monthly" is laid in. The author declares that she is "America's Favorite Cheapskate". Binding is tight. Bookseller Inventory # 011063
Book Description Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1998. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0805416781
Book Description Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1998. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0805416781
Book Description Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1998. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110805416781