This practical volume was written for beginners wishing to learn the MMPI and advanced MMPI users wishing to improve their interpretation skills. It presents a comprehensive review of the current literature with specific information for the applied psychologist.
Critical elements include:
* an accompanying workbook designed as a review for the student/practitioner to help insure mastery of materials
* a codetype look-up table for directing users to detailed two, three, and four point codetype personality descriptions
* a concise schema for approaching the interpretation task and steps for writing a report
* coverage of the use of moderator variables, validity scales, and methods of providing test result feedback to clients
* discussions of actuarial versus clinical issues, overlap item content, and the newly restandardized MMPI -- MMPI-2
* sample computer reports and papers by leaders in the MMPI field including Alex Caldwell, Philip A. Marks, Robert P. Archer, James N. Butcher, Roger L. Greene, and Robert C. Brown, Jr.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge, 1989. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0805803106
Book Description Routledge, 1989. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0805803106