A guide to marketing to women explains women's buying decisions, helping marketers to see their brands from the perspectives and experiences of women and allowing businesses to develop their products, services, and marketing strategies to capitalize on this market.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"Purchases by women now total trillions of dollars annually, accounting for 85% of all consumer expenditures. So, reaching women should be considered the number one priority for most businesses.
Don’t Think Pink will help marketers see their brands through a woman’s eyes, unlocking the secrets to developing products, services, and marketing strategies that truly resonate with female buyers.
Based on painstaking research into women’s experiences and perceptions, Don’t Think Pink reveals:
* How generational history, culture, life stages, and daily realities influence a woman’s buying mind
* How the manner in which women buy is more critical than what’s being sold
* How listening to women earlier and more often leads to more powerful strategies
* How to use the Internet and other technology -- both in market research and during the buying process -- to gain a greater understanding of female consumers
* How to gain a bigger share of the awesome purchasing power of women
There’s no question that women buy. Don’t Think Pink explains what drives their buying decisions, and how businesses can capitalize on this enormous (and evergreen) market."About the Author:
Lisa Johnson (Eugene, OR) and Andrea Learned (Burlington, VT) are cofounders of ReachWomen, a firm specializing in and advising clients on the behavior of women as consumers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description AMACOM. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 081440815X. Bookseller Inventory # Z081440815XZN
Book Description AMACOM, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX081440815X
Book Description AMACOM, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M081440815X
Book Description American Management Association. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 7935631
Book Description AMACOM, 2004. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P11081440815X