This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The fifth title to publish in the Perioperative Nursing Series, VASCULAR SURGERY is a well-illustrated, comprehensive reference for nurses involved in all aspects of this surgical specialty. It presents all the essential background information for a thorough understanding of the nurse's role in each procedure. Standards of patient care are discussed within the nursing process framework, providing relevant information such as health history, physical exam, diagnostic tests, preoperative nursing care, anesthesia, patient teaching, and postoperative management. The heart of the text focuses on more than a dozen surgical procedures, accompanied by full-color illustrations clearly illustrating key steps of each procedure.
· Contains comprehensive coverage of the nurse's role in vascular surgery to provide valuable information for perioperative nurses in all roles and at all levels of expertise.
· Provides an overview of the surgical team, instruments and equipment, anatomy and physiology, and perioperative nursing care information that applies to all procedures.
· Describes more than a dozen detailed vascular surgery procedures.
· Includes full-color illustrations of key procedural steps to assist nurses in preparing for vascular surgeries.
· Addresses pre-, intra-, and postoperative care for each intervention so nurses can better understand and respond to patient needs at all stages.
· Includes special boxes containing RNFA considerations for each surgical procedure.
· Highlights patient teaching to stress the importance of self-care and assist nurses in identifying teaching topics for specific interventions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Beth Ann Mac Vittie, RN, MS, CNOR, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Mosby, 1998. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110815170319
Book Description Mosby, 1998. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0815170319
Book Description Mosby, 1998. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB00ZVO6ECI