This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Numerous efforts are directed at investigating the use of optics at short distances, for example, at the chip-to-chip and board-to-board levels of the interconnection hierarchy. This book provides an overview of the state-of-the-art in heterogeneous integration of electronics, optoelectronics, and micro-optics for short-distance optical interconnections.
- Monolithic and Heterogeneous Optoelectronic Integration: The Epitaxy-on-Electronics, Silicon-on-Gallium-Arsenide, and Aligned-Pillar-Bonding Techniques
- Vertical-Cavity Surface-Emitting Lasers Specifically Designed for Integration with Electronic Circuits
- Heterogeneous Integration of Vertical-Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser Arrays to CMOS Integrated Circuits
- Hetereogeneous and Monolithic Integration for Optical Interconnects
- Large-Scale Heterogeneous Optoelectronic Integration
- Molded Integration of Optical, Optoelectronic and Electronic Components
- Scalable Micro-Optical Modules for Short Distance VLSI-Photonic Interconnections
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description SPIE Publications, 2000. Hardcover. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0819435716
Book Description Society of Photo Optical, 2000. Hardcover. Condition: Brand New. 281 pages. 10.00x7.25x0.75 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0819435716