This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This text presents several new thin-film design methods that can produce multiple stopbands as well as passbands. It is written for thin-film designers and students with advanced knowledge of multilayer, optical thin-film coatings. The text focuses on coatings that have high reflectance performance requirements in more than one spectral wavelength band or region.
- Sinusoidal Thickness Modulated Designs
- Discrete Apodization of TMDs
- Other Complex TMDs
- Quarter-Wave Stack Transformation Method
- Appendix A: Some useful equations for discrete-layer thin-film calculations
- Appendix B: Chebyshev polynomials (0 6th order of the second kind)
- Appendix C: Fortran 90 source code for the determination of all possible TMD stopbands
- Appendix D: Stopband positions for selected TMDs
- Appendix E: Summary of TMD and LOST Equations
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description SPIE Publications, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. illustrated edition. Seller Inventory # DADAX0819445258
Book Description SPIE Publications, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110819445258
Book Description SPIE Publications, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0819445258
Book Description Society of Photo Optical, 2002. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. illustrated edition. 134 pages. 9.75x7.00x0.50 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0819445258