As the authoritative resource on optical scattering, this book was developed from many years of teaching light-scatter measurement and analysis courses to optical engineers. Dr. Stover covers scattering beginning with its basics and covering surface roughness calculations, measurements, instrumentation, predictions, specifications, and industrial applications. Also included are appendices that review the basics of wave propagation and Kirchhoff diffraction. Whether you're an optical engineer currently investigating roughness-induced haze in the semiconductor industry, or just entering the field of scatter metrology, this text will be invaluable.
- Introduction to Light Scatter
- Surface Roughness
- Scatter Calculations and Diffraction Theory
- Calculation of Smooth-Surface Statistics from the BRDF
- Polarization of Scattered Light
- Scatter Measurements and Instrumentation
- Scatter Predictions
- Detection of Discrete Surface and Subsurface Defects
- Industrial Applications
- Scatter Specifications
- Review of Electromagnetic Wave Propogation
- Kirchhoff Diffraction from Sinusoidal Gratings
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want