Through stories, biblical insight and plain common sense, Becky Pippert helps us feel relaxed and enthusiastic about sharing our faith.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Features & Benefits
* help for facing fears about evangelism
* shows how evangelism can be a natural part of everyday life with family, friends, co-workers and neighbors
* full of real-life stories
* drawing on biblical principles
* fun and enthusiastic
* life changing
* revised and expanded edition of a bestseller
* includes a study guide for individuals or groups
* 2000 Evangelical Christian Publishing Association Book of the Year FinalistAbout the Author:
Pippert is an internationally known speaker who regularly lectures on spiritual renewal, evangelism and character formation for church conferences, at schools and colleges and in pastoral training seminars. She has also written several popular books on evangelism and Christian living. Her bestselling book Out of the Saltshaker has sold more than a half-million copies worldwide.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Intervarsity Pr, 1999. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M083082233X
Book Description InterVarsity Press, 1999. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P11083082233X
Book Description InterVarsity Press. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 083082233X New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.0897347