This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Volkswagen Jetta Service Manual: 2005-2006 covers the late 2005 through 2006 model year Jetta built on the Volkswagen "A5" platform. Bentley repair manuals provide the highest level of clarity and comprehensiveness for service and repair procedures. If you're looking for better understanding of your Volkswagen, look no further than Bentley. Though the do-it-yourself Volkswagen owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of the same detailed maintenance and repair information available at an authorized Volkswagen dealer, the Volkswagen owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician. Engines covered:
* 1.9L TDI diesel (engine code: BRM)
* 2.0L FSI turbo gasoline (engine code: BPY)
* 2.5L gasoline (engine code: BGP, BGQ) Transmissions covered
* 04A 5-speed manual
* 02Q 6-speed manual
* 09G 6-speed automatic
* 02E 6-speed DSG Technical highlights:
* Covers Jetta models 2005-2006 based on the A5 platform.
* Maintenance procedures: from oil changes to belt replacement.
* Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt replacement for 4-cylinder engines.
* Removal and installation of Motronic (gasoline) and Diesel fuel injection system components, including Pumpe Düse (PD) Diesel.
* Emission control tests, repairs and adjustments, including Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Secondary Air Injection system.
* Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including clutch, gearshift linkage, and drive axles.
* Suspension component replacement, including front struts, rear shocks, coil springs, wheel bearings and wheels.
* Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement on the Climatronic and Climatic systems.
* Body adjustment and repairs, including front and rear doors, fenders, front radiator support and sunroof.
* Wiring schematics with fuse/relay locations including an easy-to-use illustrated component locator section.
* Volkswagen OBD II diagnostic trouble codes, SAE-defined OBD II P-codes, as well as basic scan tool operation.
* Comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Bentley Pub, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110837613647
Book Description Bentley Pub, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0837613647