This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A concise, portable reference that focuses on the evaluation and treatment of over 60 of the most common internal medicine on-call problems(now updated with three new problems: dizziness, overdoses, and pruritis). Each on call chapter includes a presenting problem, immediate questions, differential diagnosis, laboratory and other diagnostic data, and treatment plan.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
“Well organized and convenient for students and house officers with too much to carry and not enough pockets!”
Dr. John Brodhead, University of Southern California School of Medicine
Use the ON-CALL series when you want “on-the-spot” treatment advice for the most frequently encountered problems in internal medicine
* Carry ON CALL if you need a comprehensive overview of the initial evaluation and treatment of more than 60 of the most common problems seen daily on the wards
* Unique ON CALL FORMAT is organized for quick access to essential information you need to manage patients efficiently
* Thoroughly revised on-call problems reflect current practice and treatment options
* NEW ON CALL problems: dizziness, overdoses, and pruritis
* ON CALL Therapeutics section offers a quick reference to commonly used medications and includes both generic drugs as well as vitamins, minerals, and natural products
* Must-have reference for students and residents
Steven A Haist, MD, MS Associate Professor of Medicine Division of General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics Department of Internal Medicine University of Kentucky Medical Center Lexington, KY John B. Robbins, MD General Internist Private Practice Gallatin Internal Medicine Clinic Bozeman, MT Leonard G. Gomella, MD The Bernard W. Goodwin Associate Professor of Prostate Cancer and Director, GU Oncology Kimmel Cancer Center Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia, PA
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110838542786
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. We have 1.5 million books to choose from -- Ship within 24 hours -- Satisfaction Guaranteed!. Seller Inventory # mon0000527318
Book Description Condition: New. We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction. Books Shipped within 24 hours from our Warehouse. We use USPS 4 to 14 days delivery and FEDEX / DHL & TNT COURIER with delivery time of 5 to 7 days. Seller Inventory # dbs_1_9780838542781
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. 3. Seller Inventory # DADAX0838542786
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0838542786
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0838542786 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.3073858