The Bible for every battle every man faces! This is a man’s type of Bible―straight talk about the challenges of life. Every Man’s Bible has thousands of notes on topics from work, sex, and competition to integrity and more and trusted advice from the pros, just for men. Every Man's Bible is written by the best-selling author of the Every Man's series, Steve Arterburn.
- New Living Translation text
- Book introductions and 44 charts
- Study Notes Help you gain a better perspective on a particular verse or passage
- Men, Women, and God―This feature focuses on two of the most important relationships in every man's life: his relationship with God and his relationships with women
- Someone You Should Know―Profiles of men in the Bible and what their lives can teach us about the importance of faith in our own lives
- What the Bible Says About―Gives insight into the Bible's vital message on all kinds of topics for daily living
- Perspectives―Glean bits of information from great men who have lived through many of the same issues and struggles that you face
- Personal Gold―Sound advice from the pros: Henry Blackaby, Stuart Briscoe, Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, Gordon MacDonald, Bill McCartney, J. I. Packer, Joseph Stowell, and Chuck Swindoll
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
A Bible for Every Battle Every Man Faces
Whether on your dashboard or on your desk, you will want to keep the Every Man’s Bible close at hand. With thousands of notes on topics just for men, it gives you real answers, real fast.
- Tools for Real Life: Thousands of study notes, plus a host of Spotlights, Perspectives, and What’s the Point callouts
- What the Bible Says: Hard-hitting instructions from the Bible on work, sex, competition, time management, and much more
- Men, Women, and God: The truth behind the myths and misinformation about men, women, and God
- Book Introductions: Discover each Bible book in a nutshell, all on one page
- Someone You Should Know: Profiles of great and less-than-great men of the Bible and what you can learn from them
- Personal Gold: Sound advice from leaders like Stephen Arterburn, Tony Dungy, Tony Evans, Bill Hybels, David Jeremiah, Greg Laurie, J. I. Packer, Joe Stowell, Chuck Swindoll, and others
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.