Draws on the Beatitudes to introduce eight universal positive mental attitudes that can change an individual's life
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Many seek happiness in wealth, fame, relationships, even drugs-and, of course, they fail. How CAN we be happy? In his most inspirational best-selling book to date, Dr. Robert H. Schuller, the spiritual host of the weekly telecast "The Hour of Power," probes the Beatitudes for the answer-and discovers eight universal positive mental attitudes that have been used for their healing value through the ages. Through them, you can make real happiness truly possible.
The Be (Happy) Attitudes
1) I Need Help-I Can't Do It Alone. Learn two miracle-working statements: "I need help" and "I am sorry."
2) I'm Really Hurting-But I Am Going To Bounce Back. Learn that when bad things happen to good people, they become better people.
3) I'm Going To Remain Cool, Calm, And Corrected. "Blessed are the Meek..." is a poor translation. "Meek" in the Bible means: mighty, stable. kind, 4)I Really Want To Do The Right Thing. Learn how to adopt a "Go for it" attitude toward your life and dreams.
5) I'm Going To Treat Others The Way I Want Them To Treat Me. Learn how to heal your hidden wounds, and allow them to turn you into a better person.
6) I've Got To Let The Faith Flow Free Through Me. Learn how to know God better and overcome doubt. Faith makes love a possibility. Love makes miracles happen.
7) I'm Going To Be A Bridge Builder. Learn how to make peace with yourself before becoming a peacemaker for others. Learn how to remain positive and pardon those who persecute you, even when all else fails.From the Inside Flap:
nt to be happy. Some people believe money will make them happy. Others decide they need fame. Still others think, if only they were in love, or had more friends, they would be happy. Yet we all know people who are wealthy, famous or popular, who still have plenty of problems, and who let those problems make them unhappy.
Drawing on the most famous section of the Sermon on the Mount, Dr. Robert Schuller reveals the eight positive mental attitudes that make real happiness possible for you. With insight and humor, he uses examples from the daily lives of real people to illustrate the practical, life-changing power behind the Beatitudes.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description W Pub Group. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0849914264 Ships promptly. Bookseller Inventory # Z0849914264ZN
Book Description Thomas Nelson. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0849914264 Hardcover with Dust Jacket **Tracking on all US orders**Most orders shipped within 24 hours**Insurance to all orders over $50**. Bookseller Inventory # SKU1004058
Book Description Thomas Nelson, 1997. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0849914264
Book Description W Pub Group, 1997. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0849914264
Book Description Thomas Nelson, 1997. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110849914264
Book Description Thomas Nelson. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0849914264 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.0447743