This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Orlando learns to conquer his shyness and make friends, both long-time and little-while, a technique which may interest the shy reader.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
- Natural history lesson on every page.
- Develops an appreciation for art.
- Longer story length for children.
- Promotes vocabulary development.
- Provides opportunity for discussing the importance of being happy and content.
- Provides opportunity for discussing the problems of growing up from baby, to toddler, to young child, to adolescent, to adult.
- Encourages child to discuss feelings and emotions.
- Opportunity to explore the difficulty of making friends.
- Opportunity to discuss being shy or lonely.
- Children will be able to relate in some way to the character.
- Child will be able to create their own scrapbook expressing their feelings, goals, dreams and favorite things.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Childs Play Intl Ltd, 1989. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110859531112
Book Description Childs Play Intl Ltd, 1989. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0859531112