This is the only Mongolian language guide available, with an extensive vocabulary, plenty of essential words and phrases, notes on pronunciation, culture and, for the more adventurous, grammar. Make your journey to this fascinating country complete with this useful language kit.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"...Lonely Planet phrase books have long taken a hip, streetwise approach." -- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, May 27, 2004
"Lonely Planet Phrasebooks. Portable, pocket-size, cheap, and available for almost any country you might want to visit..." -- National Geographic Traveler, September 2006
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 1995. Mass Market Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M086442308X
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 1995. Mass Market Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11086442308X