This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A second edition of a CITY GUIDE for travellers to Prague, which provides cultural, historical and geographical information.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"Pick up the Lonely Planet guide to Prague for sightseeing advice." -- Washington Examiner, March 8, 2006
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 1997. Paperback. Condition: New. 2nd. Seller Inventory # DADAX086442468X
Book Description Lonely Planet, 1997. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M086442468X