This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Fresh insights into post-handover Hong Kong and pre-handover Macau, full details on cultural, historic and scenic attractions, lists eateries from fast to fancy. Thorough rundown of bars, pubs and popular nightspots and handy hints on all types of accommodation. Cantonese and Mandarin language sections, plus Portuguese basics.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110864425848
Book Description Lonely Planet, 1998. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0864425848
Book Description Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0864425848 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.1394805
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. Next day dispatch from the UK (Mon-Fri). Please contact us with any queries. Seller Inventory # mon0000429187
Book Description Lonely Planet, 1998. Paperback. Condition: New. 9th. Seller Inventory # DADAX0864425848