Pakistan is a country for the truly intrepid. Whether you’re trekking in mind-blowing mountainscapes, experiencing life in a Pashtun village, standing awestruck in front of one of the world’s biggest mosques or wandering through fabled bazaars – be prepared for a warm-hearted welcome, and expect the unexpected. You’ll need a reliable companion, and this guidebook is it.
Cover The Country – We do, from Karachi to Peshawar and up the Karakoram Highway into China
Get Informed about Pakistan’s history, politics and culture with chapters written by experts in their fields
Find Your Way with the help of 90 easy-to-use maps, including customised itinerary maps
Get High – Our experts give you details on Pakistan’s best treks
Keep Out Of Trouble – Vital safety tips, from advice on how to dress to places to avoid
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...for the adventurous traveler who wants to live like a native.' --Real Simple Magazine, June 2005
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110864427093
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0864427093
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97808644270901.0
Book Description Lonely Planet Publications, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0864427093