Forensic Accounting for Divorce Engagements: A Practical Guide offers both new and experienced forensic accountants a wealth of information and tools to assist with searches for assets that a spouse may try to conceal. Using real-world examples, the book will teach you how to outsmart fraudsters by thinking creatively. Substantial appendixes supply templates for thorough information gathering.
This third edition features valuable new material, including:
· Badges of Fraud -- 100 signs that a spouse may be concealing assets
· Executive Fraud -- A new chapter on marital fraud by executives at large and publically held companies
· Forensic Accountant as Expert Witness -- Advice on making the most of appearances on the witness stand and in depositions
· Client Management -- Terms every engagement letter must contain and how to handle fees
· Appendices contain helpful checklists and questionnaires, including real property questionnaires, requests for documents, business valuation worksheets, and more
About the Authors
Ezra Huber, JD, is an admitted attorney in New York and California and has over 20 years' experience in the field of financial and asset protection planning. He is a prolific author of books and articles and is a frequent speaker on a wide variety of financial and legal matters throughout the country.
Donald A. Glenn, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFE, CFF, has over 30 years' experience and is frequently a court-appointed expert in the California Superior and Federal Bankruptcy Courts. He is a member of the national standards committee of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts and has served on the national board of directors of the Institute of Management Accountants. Mr. Glenn is a nationally known lecturer to judges, attorneys, CPAs, and other groups on forensic accounting.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want