This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This edition provides hundreds of illustrative examples from the actual financial statements of the country's most prominent publicly traded companies!
Accounting Trends & Techniques (Trends) surveys the annual reports of 500 carefully selected industrial, merchandising, technology, and service entities for fiscal periods ending between January and December 2009. Fully updated with all new presentation and disclosure examples, as well as narratives describing financial reporting requirements, Trends provides you with the tools you need to apply the complex reporting guidance within U.S. GAAP, including statistical data revealing the latest trends in presentation and disclosures.
With companies from virtually every sector - Google, Bristol-Meyers, Ford, and Target, to name just a few - you'll get a rich diversity of examples that will save you hours of time. Apply this practical guidance to develop tailored solutions for difficult reporting issues.
To provide you with the most useful and comprehensive look at current financial reporting techniques and methods, Trends is organized by financial statement disclosure and offers:
· Guidance about reporting requirements
· Statistical tables that track reporting trends
· Excerpts from the surveyed annual reports showing reporting techniques
· Detailed indexes
You will find illustrations of disclosures and financial statement examples specific to the requirements found in:
· SFAS No. 141R, Business Combinations (FASB ASC805)
· SFAS No. 165, Subsequent Events (FASB ASC 855)
· SFAS No. 161, Disclosures about Derivative Instruments and Hedging Activities -- an amendment of FASB Statement No. 133 (FASB ASC 815)
· SFAS No. 160, Noncontrolling Interests in Consolidated Financial Statements -- an amendment of ARB No. 51 (FASB ASC 810)
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description AICPA, 2010. Condition: Good. 64th. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Seller Inventory # GRP97528596