This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
A necessity for auditors, audit managers, audit teams, and all quality professionals. The Quality Audits for Improved Performance, Third Edition, provides established techniques and serves as a guide to learning and applying the basic techniques of quality auditing. Author Dennis Arter continues to expand on the audit principles to show how the quality audit can improve business performance.
The new edition features:
* Expanded background and history of auditing
* A general model for auditing any management system
* Added information on process audits and the system-process-product relationship
* Auditor competencies and qualification
* Explanation of audit reports and the role of the auditor after the report
* New material on remedial and corrective action
* Example audit procedures and glossary of terms
Arter addresses both internal and supplier auditing as it relates to any quality management system, including ISO 9001, GMP, automotive, and others. He provides supportive examples and checklists throughout the book to help make this one of the best single-source reference guides. Quality practitioners and registrars will find this book to be a useful tool.
* Brief History of Auditing
* What Is an Audit?
* General Model of Auditing
* Management Principles Audit Program Manager
* Phases of the Audit Process
* Audit Plan
* Remedial Action
* Corrective Action
* Close Out
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dennis R. Arter is a renowned independent auditing consultant who has preformed hundreds of quality audits for a variety of organization within the manufacturing, financial, health care and process industries. His books have been used as a basic auditing resource for the past ten years. Arter is an ASQ Fellow and a charter ASQ Certified Quality Auditor. He is a licensed mechanical engineer and an ASQ volunteer leader. He has trained over 7,000 quality auditors world-wide.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Amer Society for Quality, 1994. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0873892631
Book Description Amer Society for Quality, 1994. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110873892631
Book Description Amer Society for Quality. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0873892631 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.2057492