The newest look at vocational astrology in fifty years!
* How have job profiles changed?
* How has traditional astrology kept up with the modern marketplace?
* What does the Gauquelin research tell us?
* What are specific money patterns and earning powers in the horoscope?
* What is a key astrological strategy for making productive business decisions?
* How do individual characteristics and temperaments fit into corporation hiring practices?
* How can astrology time job changes and reward cycles?
* How does choosing a profession fulfill personal needs?
* How can you help your clients with the most asked questions about choosing a profession, managing job changes, and making money?
* And how can you boost your own career as a professional astrologer? (Here are fully detailed, marketing-intensive, "how-to" guidelines to professionalism!)
This book gives you the newest look at vocational astrology, evolved from the traditional grounding provided 50 years ago by Charles E. Luntz in his celebrated book Vocational Guidance by Astrology.
For the complete look, review the Luntz classic in the Appendix of this book and refine your skills with the blue-ribbon vocational astrology presented by seven expert astrologers! You know how important all these questions about vocation are. Now you can provide helpful, authoritative answers... the newest answers... all practical, fresh, and indispensible.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd, 1992. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110875423876
Book Description Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd, 1992. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Brand New!. Bookseller Inventory # VIB0875423876
Book Description Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0875423876 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1411850
Book Description Llewellyn Worldwide Ltd, 1992. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0875423876