The insider's guide to bottle collecting turns you into an expert! Revised and updated, this classic guide is perfect for every level of collector and antique dealer, featuring twenty-five additional classes of bottles not included in the previous bestselling edition, as well as:
* A MARKET REVIEW that spots trends and places them in perspective, gives prices paid at auction, and looks at the future of collecting bottles.
* EXPERT GUIDANCE on starting and maintaining your own collection, with advice on how to choose your bottle specialty and what kind of investment is required.
* UNDERSTANDING THE MARKET TO DETERMINE VALUES. From color and size to unusual markings, determining age, and detecting fakes and reproductions, this handy reference makes you a savvy collector.
* VALUABLE TIPS ON BUYING, SELLING, AND TRADING show you how to get what you want out of antique shops, flea markets, pawn shops, and tag sales.
* HELPFUL LISTINGS of dealers across the country and reference books make this the one reference you'll refer to again and again for all your questions about bottle collecting.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Random House Information Group. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Very good condition book with only light signs of previous use. Bookseller Inventory # G0876378432I4N00
Book Description Random House Information Group. Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. Bookseller Inventory # G0876378432I5N00
Book Description House of Collectibles, 1992. Book Condition: Very Good. 11th. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Bookseller Inventory # GRP96088858
Book Description Random House Information Group. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Light shelf wear and minimal interior marks. Bookseller Inventory # G0876378432I3N00
Book Description House of Collectibles, 1992. Paperback. Book Condition: Used: Good. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0876378432
Book Description House of Collectibles, NEW YORK, 1992. PAPERBACK GRAY. Book Condition: FAIR. 11TH EDITION. Pictorial cover: mild to moderate wear, rubs, corner bumps, creases, soiling. Interior: pages tanned, foxing, few color photos along with black and white photos. DATE PUBLISHED: 1992 EDITION: 11TH EDITION 428. Bookseller Inventory # 053044