This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
For more than 39 years, millions of consumers have turned to Edmunds' buyer's guides for their shopping needs. This format makes it easy for consumers to get the advice and information they need to make a wise purchase on their next used vehicle.
Readers benefit from features such as:
- Recommendations for the Best Bets in the used car market
- Detailed histories on popular models
- Certified Used Vehicle Information
- Hundreds of photographs
- Glossary of Used Car Buying Terms
In addition to these features, vehicle shoppers can benefit from the best they've come to expect from the Edmunds name:
- True Market Value pricing for trade-in, private party and dealer retail
- Highlighted yearly model changes
- In-depth advice on buying and selling a used car
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A trusted automotive resource since 1966, Santa Monica, California-based EDMUNDS.COM is now the Internet's pioneer and leader in providing free third-party automotive information, tools and services for consumers. Edmunds.com empowers, educates and engages readers by providing them with straightforward information on all aspects of buying, selling, and owning a vehicle.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Edmunds Publications, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110877596875
Book Description Edmunds Publications. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0877596875 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.1416761