This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
For more than 250 years, followers of scientist and visionary Emanuel Swedenborg have been translating and commenting on his writings, and for those unfamiliar with Swedenborg's works, it can be a difficult field to navigate. This revised and expanded edition of the Swedenborg Explorer's Guidebook offers:
* An annotated bibliography of all primary works by Emanuel Swedenborg -- including scientific, literary, and theological writings as well as personal letters and journals -- containing the latest information on holdings, publication dates, and available translations.
* An extensive annotated bibliography of secondary literature, including major biographies, bibliographies, analyses of Swedenborg's works, dissertations and theses, historical writings about the New Church, and works on and by prominent figures in the Swedenborgian community.
* Easy-to-use listings of Swedenborg's works by date, by subject, and by title, with cross-references to each title's bibliographic information.
* A glossary of special terms used in Swedenborg's writings.
* A listing of major documentary collections in the United States and Europe.
* A chronology of Swedenborg's life and works
* An expanded index
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
William Ross Woofenden is a leading Swedenborgian scholar. He holds an M.A. (Research) and a Ph.D. from St. Louis University and is a retired professor from the Swedenborg School of Religion, formerly in Newton, Massachusetts, where he taught philosophy and theology for twenty years. As founder and editor of the journal Studia Swedenborgiana and series editor of the Redesigned Standard Edition of the Works of Emanuel Swedenborg, he has made significant contributions to Swedenborgian studies for forty years.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description University of Chicago press. Condition: New. Brand New. Seller Inventory # 0877853274
Book Description Swedenborg Foundation Publishers. Condition: New. Hardcover. Worldwide shipping. FREE fast shipping inside USA (express 2-3 day delivery also available). Tracking service included. Ships from United States of America. Seller Inventory # 0877853274
Book Description Swedenborg Foundation Publishers, 2008. Hardcover. Condition: New. 2 Revised. Seller Inventory # DADAX0877853274
Book Description Swedenborg Foundation Publishers, 2008. Hardcover. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0877853274
Book Description Swedenborg Foundation Publishe, 2008. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110877853274
Book Description Swedenborg Foundation, 2008. Hardcover. Condition: Brand New. 2nd revised edition. 511 pages. 9.06x6.22x1.65 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0877853274