This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Get all you need to know with Super Reviews! Each Super Review is packed with in-depth, student-friendly topic reviews that fully explain everything about the subject. The Statistics Super Review includes frequency distributions, numerical methods of describing data, measures of variability, probability, distributions, sampling theory, statistical inference, general linear model inferences, experimental design, the chi-square test, and time series. Take the Super Review quizzes to see how much you've learned - and where you need more study. Makes an excellent study aid and textbook companion. Great for self-study!
- From cover to cover, each in-depth topic review is easy-to-follow and easy-to-grasp - Perfect when preparing for homework, quizzes, and exams!
- Review questions after each topic that highlight and reinforce key areas and concepts
- Student-friendly language for easy reading and comprehension
- Includes quizzes that test your understanding of the subject
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
What This Book Will Do For You...
REA's SUPER REVIEWS provides all you need to know to excel in class and succeed on midterms, finals, and even pop quizzes.
Think of this book as giving you access to your own private tutor. Here, right at your fingertips, is a brisk review to help you
not only understand your textbook but also pick up where even some of the best lectures leave off.
Outstanding features include...
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage
- Targeted preparation for subject tests
- Easy-to-follow & format that helps you master the subject matter
- End-of-chapter quizzes that provide pretest tune-up
We think you'll agree that, whether you're prepping for your next test or want to be a stronger contributor in class, REA's truly provides all you need to know!
Larry B. Kling
Super Review Program Director
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Research & Education Association. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0878911979 Ships promptly from Texas. Seller Inventory # Z0878911979ZN
Book Description Research & Education Association, 2000. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB019L4PDDE
Book Description Research & Education Association, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0878911979
Book Description Research & Education Associati, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110878911979