A NEWER EDITION OF THIS TITLE IS AVAILABLE. SEE ISBN: 978-0-7386-0789-4
REA Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Get the college credits you deserve.
AP MICROECONOMICS AND MACROECONOMICS
Completely aligned with today’s AP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the AP exam?
* Set up a study schedule by following our results-driven timeline
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 2 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all subjects, including essential terms, economic relationships, and key economic terms and theories, as well as all exam topics: price elasticity, income constraints, consumer price index, aggregate demand/supply, and more.
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has provided advanced preparation for generations of advanced students who have excelled on important tests and in life. REA’s AP study guides are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the course and the test.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Written by Richard Sattora, Recipient of the Blue Ribbon Teacher of Economics Award from the Federal Reserve Bank.About the Author:
Author Richard Sattora is the recipient of the Blue Ribbon Teacher of Economics award from the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Research & Education Association, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0878914595
Book Description Research & Education Associati, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110878914595
Book Description Research & Education Association. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0878914595 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.1422161