The new edition of this best selling classic discribes the major functions of property managers, and details specific practices and problems in managing a variety of properties. Inteneded for anyone seeking the latest, most practical information. Highlights include:
* Format can be adjusted to fit varied classroom hour requirements.
* New chapter covering federal laws affecting property management, including civil rights, fair housing, ADA, and environmental issues.
* New appendix of research resources, including professional associations and organizations related to property management.
* Over 60 samples of forms, advertisements, agreements and leases.
* Includes chapter overviews, learning objectives, chapter ending case studies of real life situations, quizzes and answer keys.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Real Estate Education Co. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Light shelving wear with minimal damage to cover and bindings. Pages show minor use. Bookseller Inventory # G0884623505I3N00
Book Description Real Estate Education Co. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: Good. 0884623505 Ships promptly. Bookseller Inventory # GHT1901.1RRLC042616H0089A
Book Description Real Estate Education Co, 1979. Book Condition: Used: Good. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0884623505
Book Description Real Estate Education Co, 1979. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Bookseller Inventory # P020884623505
Book Description Real Estate Education Co, 1979. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0884623505