This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The new edition of this best selling classic discribes the major functions of property managers, and details specific practices and problems in managing a variety of properties. Inteneded for anyone seeking the latest, most practical information. Highlights include:
* Format can be adjusted to fit varied classroom hour requirements.
* New chapter covering federal laws affecting property management, including civil rights, fair housing, ADA, and environmental issues.
* New appendix of research resources, including professional associations and organizations related to property management.
* Over 60 samples of forms, advertisements, agreements and leases.
* Includes chapter overviews, learning objectives, chapter ending case studies of real life situations, quizzes and answer keys.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Dearborn Financial Publishing 1984-05-01, 1984. Paperback. Condition: Good. Books is in good condition. Some moderate creases and wear. This item may not come with CDs or additional parts and might be an ex-library copy. Seller Inventory # DS-0884624986-3
Book Description Kaplan Publishing. Paperback. Condition: Good. A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less. Seller Inventory # G0884624986I3N00
Book Description Real Estate Education Co, 1984. Paperback. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG0884624986