· A totally chronological, all scripture account of the 4 Gospels, and including writings from the Apostle Paul
· Incorporates Christ’s post ascension appearances to Stephen, Paul, and John.
· Over 80 ancient prophecies are appropriately interspersed reflecting the absolute authenticity of this unparalleled life.
· 4 indexes offer a summary of Old Testament prophecies, a synthesis of the parallel Gospel accounts, a reference to all relevant New Testament passages, and a topical subject index.
· Both the words of Jesus as well as the voice of God are emphasized in bold lettering.
· Pronouncements and prophecies and poetry and public addresses are presented in open prose to capture both the beauty and the full impact of the text.
· The various writing styles of the original multiple authors and skillfully blended into a powerful single narrative.
· A compelling biography of the greatest life ever lived.
· Excellent both for devotions and meditation, or for scholarly reference, or teaching or preaching.
· Presents the life of Jesus in seven focused segments.
1. The Advent of Messiah: The First Christmas
2. Messiah’s Ministry Begins: Going out into the World
3. The Great Galilean Ministry: Acceptance & Rejection
4. Training the Twelve: Lessons on Discipleship
5. Messiah’s Final Mission: His Judean and Perean Ministries
6. Jerusalem: The Final Countdown.
7. Last Days of Messiah: The Week that Changed the World
Breathtaking in its scope and precise in its detail—perhaps the most comprehensive companion to the New Testament ever published.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
For over 40 years, Gary Wharton has been immersed in Christian publishing – as a copywriter, author, editor, and for the last quarter century, he has owned his own sales and marketing firm, providing field sales representation for numerous Christian publishers and vendors. His previous published works include The Last Days of Messiah, The Birth of Jesus, The Story of Christmas, and God’s Precious Promises. Gary lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan.Review:
"... Jesus: The Authorized Biography affords a breathtaking look at His life.... a monumental contribution to the body of Christ!" -- Doug Ross, President Emeritus, Evangelical Christian Publishers Association
"... an easy-to-understand style....a great read of the greatest story of all time." -- Bob Munce, President of The Munce Group
"... give it to others to deepen their passion for the Savior. Uniquely, powerfully arranged, designed...." -- Jim Powell, International Director, Christian Booksellers Association
"... super ideal for teaching Sunday school or adult Bible studies." -- Raymond Gaylord, Pastor Emeritus, Cascade Christian Church, Grand Rapids, Michigan
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description New Leaf Press (AR), 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110892216182
Book Description New Leaf Press (AR). Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0892216182 . Bookseller Inventory # Z0892216182ZN
Book Description New Leaf Press (AR). Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0892216182 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1434952