This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The longtime author of Campus Life magazine's extraordinary popular column, "Love, Sex, and the Whole Person," Tim Stafford takes on crucial life questions facing today's Christian.
· Is lifelong marriage still significant and viable?
· How can we help teens remain chaste?
· Is celibacy too little recognized and appreciated in the Christian community?
· What do we make of the debates raging over homosexuality and divorce?
· What are the advantages and limits of the "Just Say No" strategy for sexual morality?
for over 30 years CHRISTIANITY TODAY magazine has provided readers with thoughtful, practical materials on what it means to be an everyday Christian in an ever-changing world.
Now the CHRISTIANITY TODAY book series carefully examines and comments on cutting-edge issues that challenge the church at the close of the twentieth century.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Scripture Pr Pubns, 1989. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110896936228