- Authored by a multi-national group of antenna experts of international standing.
- Presents the principles and applications of antenna design, with emphasis upon key developments in the last 15 years.
- Fundamental background theory and analytical techniques explained in detail where appropriate.
- Includes extensive design data and numerous examples of practical application.
- Deals with a very wide range of antenna types, operating from very low frequencies to millimetre waves.
- New measurement techniques described in detail.
- Covers associated topics such as radomes, array signal processing and coaxial components.
- Includes design data for antennas for satellite and terrestrial communications, radar, mobile communications and broadcasting.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
A. D. Olver
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.