This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Is there really an easy solution?
If you've been looking at other Rubik's Cube books, you know that their solutions are as confusing as the Cube itself. This book is different because it is:
* the only solution that can be done by pictures alone
* the only solution that is non-notational
* the only book to explain the mathematics behind the Cube
* arranged in a straightforward step-by-step format
* the only book to show you the solution to the 10-sided Barrel Puzzle
Just follow the pictures. You'll learn how the Cube works and you'll be amazed with the ease of the solution.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Peace Pr Pub, 1982. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110915238527