This program is for every decision-maker in a position to impact policy and practices towards staff retention and recruitment.
You will learn how to:
- Implement the 12 Imperatives of a culture so that your Healthcare Professionals will nver want to leave
- Unlock the genius of people empowerment through front line ownership and accountability
- Significantly enhance employee morale and patient/customer satisfaction at the same time
- Create powerful incentives to improve productivity
- Stimulate your current staff to become enthusiastic sales people for new recruits
- Involve physicians in improving nurses quality of work life by reducing needless stress & confilct and improving teamwork
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Brian Lee, CSP is one of North America's leading experts in the field of Healthcare Patient Satisfaction and Change Leadership and is author of "Keep Your Nurses and Healthcare Professionals for Life". For two consecutive years, the International Customer Service Association has evaluated Brian as the number one rated Customer Service Speaker in the the world.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Mastery Publishing Co., 2002. Soft cover (trade paper). Book Condition: New. Octavo. Still in manufacturer's shrinkwrap. How to implement the twelve imperitives in your facility so that healthcare professionals will never want to leave. 222 pages. Bookseller Inventory # 005321
Book Description Mastery Publishing, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0921328079
Book Description Mastery Publishing, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110921328079