Bible students have enjoyed CrudenÂ s easy-to-use format and portable size for over 250 years. Available in both cloth and soft cover editions, this valuable reference is handy for fast word studies or just for finding a favorite passage. It is ideal for busy Bible students, teachers, and pastors who need a convenient and portable concordance.
Cruden's Complete Concordance enables the reader to quickly locate all of the occurrences of any given word in the Bible.
· Includes an alphabetical listing of every word in the King James Version, along with over 200,000 chapter and verse references
· A complete concordance to proper names in Scripture
· Handy for word studies or just for tracking down a favorite passage
Special features include:
· Cruden's original notes and comments on Bible places,names, and types
· Names and titles given to Jesus Christ
· Titles and description applied to the Church
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
'This book is exactly what the three-word title indicates. It is a thorough Cruden's Concordance which gives coverage of every Bible word, with clear type; and yet it is a small, handy book.' -Orthodox BaptistAbout the Author:
Alexander Cruden was the author of an early concordance to the Bible, a proofreader and publisher, and self-styled Corrector of the nation's morals.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hendrickson Pub, 1991. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0943575826