Japanese in 10 Minutes a Day
JAPANESE in 10 minutes a day Book
JAPANESE in 10 minutes a day CD-ROM
- 132-page illustrated workbook
- Full color throughout
- Organized in 25 easy steps, by essential categories
- 150 Sticky Labels for home and office
- Ready-made Flash Cards
- Cut-out Menu Guide
- Pronunciation Guide
- Over 300 Free Words
- Glossary of over 2,000 new words, definitions and pronunciation
- Included with the 10 minutes a day, Book
- Special language learning software features interactive Sticky
- Labels, Flash Cards, Colors and Numbers
- See and hear the words as you play with them on your computer screen
- PC and Mac friendly
Traveling to Japan? Then learning the language is at the top of your list and JAPANESE in 10 minutes a day with CD-ROM is the best way to prepare for your trip! This complete program combines the ever-popular JAPANESE in 10 minutes a day Book with a new interactive CD-ROM—it’s the perfect blend of education and entertainment. Computer activities such as interactive Sticky Labels, Flash Cards and games add a playful twist to learning the language. With your new skills, you’ll be able to shop the Ginza, see the sights and make reservations—all in Japanese! Now you’re ready for the trip of a lifetime! Perfect for students, international executives and inspired travelers wishing to participate in this rich and ancient culture.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
Since 1981, Bilingual Books, Inc. (Seattle) has sold millions of copies of its highly acclaimed products. The first title published was German in 10 Minutes a Day; now the company is the leader in foreign language publishing, with more than 40 titles in 20 languages.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.