This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Introducing Wine Behind the Label – 18,000 Up-to-Date Wine Reviews To Fit Every Budget and Every Palate.
Let Philip Williamson and David Moore share their knowledge of wine with you. Whether you’re a wine novice or a wine expert ¬– they'll help you choose your next wine. You’ll read reviews from all major wineries in the world. Star rated and priced to fit your budget. Each section gives you detailed introduction to the finest wine regions in the world. There are special sections on top wineries of the world. Advise on which wine producers to avoid. As a special bonus, the authors choose a special selection of there favorite wines just for you! If you’re a wine lover, Wine Behind the Label, is the book for you. Take a look at what else is inside:
· 400 New Wine Review Entries
· 9500 Wine producers &Estates Reviewed in-depth
· 18,000 up-to-date Wines Reviewed include:
· ‘Old World Wines’ from France, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary and Greece
· ‘New World Wines’ from Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina and South Africa
· ‘US Wines’ from California, Oregon, and Washington & New York
· A Glossary of 150 Grape Varieties Explained
· 30 Maps of Wine regions
· Author Choices Highlighted
· Vintage Charts
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Williamson & Moore, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0955298504