This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
· In the worksheets, students obtain answers to humorous riddles if their work is correct. If the answer to a riddle does not make sense, they know to check their work.
· Easy to coordinate with all major statistics textbooks because each exercise covers only a limited number of statistics.
· All major topics are included―from calculating percentages to conducting a one-way ANOVA.
· Over 40 humorously illustrated, interactive guides give your students solid advice on study skills covering everything from how to get the most out of a statistics textbook to how to work with a tutor.
· The 64-page instructor’s answer key shows all the steps in the solutions for the computational problems. This key makes it easy for you to start using the workbook right away.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Routledge, 1989. Condition: Good. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory # 0962374415-2-4
Book Description Routledge, 1989. Condition: Very Good. 1st Edition. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Seller Inventory # GRP70264034
Book Description Routledge, 1989. Condition: Good. 1st Edition. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Seller Inventory # GRP8516632
Book Description Pyrczak Publishing 1989-04-01, 1989. Paperback. Condition: Good. Item is in good condition. Some moderate creases and wear. This item may not come with CDs or additional parts including access codes for textbooks. Might be an ex-library copy and contain writing/highlighting. Seller Inventory # DS-0962374415-3