This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
15 REASONS WHY YOU NEED Finance Guide with Formulated Solutions for Excel by Roger S. Bennitt
1. Unique, the only book and CD-ROM on the subject.
2. The range of topics includes: Borrowing, Business Profitability, Capital Spending, Discounted Cash Flow, Financial Planning, Investing, Leasing, Probability, Statistics, and Valuation.
3. Ease of use, just enter variables for instant answers. All 292 formulas and applications are presented in the book with the concept explained, one or more case studies, a single-line format with variables spelled out, a computer worksheet with cell addresses for variables, the problem solved, the calculation shown, and the answer explained.
4. All 292-computer worksheets are linked on a CD-ROM for easy access to any Excel spreadsheet 5.0 or later. The CD-ROM includes 30 loan amortization templates.
5. Preface, contents, bibliography, glossary, and index.
6. Availability of standing orders for an annual update edition.
7. A complete reference for business, non-profit, government entity, advisory, and personal finance use.
8. Uncover the flaws in your strategic plan by using the Breakeven and Profitability Models. Manage business profitability to the dollar using different scenarios of expansion, downsizing, and right sizing.
9. Includes the Economic Value Added, Free Cash Flow, and the Black & Scholes volatility and option pricing formulas.
10. Includes Standard Deviation, Exponential Smoothing, Statistical Sampling, Sample Sizes, and Probability. Predict the outcome of elections or the Neilsen TV ratings. Calculate sample sizes for product inspection or audits.
11. You must now advise employees about retirement. Includes retirement income planning, opportunity cost, IRA minimum distribution and substantially equal payments, and social security planning.
12. You need extensive, detailed information about how a program works. If you don't, you will lose lots of time. A 29 page chapter, Microsoft Excel Training Guide, addresses this need for you.
13. Solve ROI for a single investment with automated date calculations and an original ROI formula.
14. The book is a high-quality production with 275 pages using 50 pound opaque paper, Otabind layflat binding (mash it down, doesn't matter), and soft cover. The printer was Braceland of Philadelphia. The CD-ROMs were professionally reproduced by EK Media, Millbury, Massachusetts.
15. Benefit from the author's 26 years experience as a Chief Financial Officer.
The purpose is to provide a high-level-learning experience that results in productivity gains, work quality improvements, and profitable decisions. The applications are used to better manage business, non-profit, government, advisory, and personal finance responsibilities. Transferring the skills and knowledge from this volume and CD-ROM to a job and personal advantage will prove greatly rewarding.
A challenging and difficult subject is made easy in a simple and innovative way. The concept and procedural techniques are explained. All formulas are presented in a single-line format with variables spelled out, with variables entered into the formula, and again with cell addresses for variables. For each application a case study is solved, the calculation shown, and the answer explained.
A special section, Microsoft Excel Training Guide, lists commands in alphabetical order for a quick reference. Little known commands, shortcuts, and interactions with other programs will increase both productivity and the personal enjoyment of using the Excel program.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
For over 25 years, Roger S. Bennitt, Chief Financial Officer of a manufacturing company, has collected, developed, and analyzed finance formulas and applications. Now, to assist people with a wide range of finance interests, he has assembled his research into this volume and companion CD-ROM.
Previous books include Computer Finance (1996), The Financial Decision Maker's Manual, (1993), and Borrowing Money, A Reference Book of Math, Strategies, and Information (1978), Finance Guide with Formulated Solutions for Excel is an expanded update of Computer Finance. Readers of Computer Finance suggested many of the 73 new computer worksheets. The title change was selected as descriptive for people searching by topic on the Internet, in bookstores, and in libraries. With reference to Computer Finance, CFO Magazine said, "Solving finance problems with only basic spreadsheet knowledge has become increasingly difficult. But the task just became easier, thanks to Computer Finance by Roger S. Bennitt, CFO of Contact Systems, Inc."
Mr. Bennitt has a lifelong passion for solving complex problems in the simplest possible way. He holds a degree in accounting with a minor in economics from the University of Bridgeport.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Finance Guide Pub 2000-04-01, 2000. Paperback. Condition: Good. Books is in good condition. Some moderate creases and wear. This item may not come with CDs or additional parts and might be an ex-library copy. Seller Inventory # DS-0963046837-3
Book Description Finance Guide Pub, 2000. Paperback. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG0963046837
Book Description Finance Guide Publishing. Paperback. Condition: Fair. A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less. Seller Inventory # G0963046837I5N00
Book Description Finance Guide Pub. PAPERBACK. Condition: Fine. 0963046837 Never Read- may have some wear to the cover or edges- Ships in 1 business day from my GA location!. Seller Inventory # SKU000045887