This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
With this newest edtion of our bird finding guide, we've added more content, including new sites, while keeping features that make our book a best seller, such as the spiral binding so it'll lay open for use in the field. In keeping with our commitment to sustainability and conservation, this edition is printed locally on 55% recycled paper using soy-based inks and 100 renewable energy. We are proud of our book and hope it continues to be a key item on every birding trip you take in our wonderful corner of the country.
New to this edition:
1) 15 new birding sites across Southeast Arizona
2) New maps and updated older maps
3) Updated contact info and web addresses
4) Updated information on existing site locations
5) Updated information on entering Mexico
6) Updated IBA (Important Bird Areas) information, including sites
7) Information pertaining to areas affected by the 2011 fires
8) New Classifieds section for businesses catering to birders
9) Updated bar graphs and species accounts for all species
10) Easy to use index with bolding of all key pages
11) Printed locally on 55% recycled paper using renewable energy
12) Bold new cover and sturdier stock
13) New photos
14) Black spiral ring binding!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Tucson Audubon Society, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0964503166
Book Description Tucson Audubon Society, 2011. Spiral-bound. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110964503166
Book Description Tucson Audubon Society, 2011. Spiral-bound. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0964503166