The story of a young woman, delivered into association with a psychoitic killer by traffickers in porn and mind control, who witnessed a murder... who is currently serving two life sentences for that crime... Here is the paper trail of the corrupt prosecution that framed her...
You will discover:
1) her ordeal to come forward
2) a classic case of coercion and denial of civil rights
3) the way a killer's psychotic bragging was used by the prosecution to define a case
4) the way exculpatory evidence was hidden from the defense
5) the way erroneous assertions by the prosecution were used by the media, by judges reviewing the case, and even by her own counsel in order to avoid analyzing the record and he probability of her innocence
6) the ways appeals counsels have denied any input that would require them to investigate official misconduct
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This is the author's second book, and she has edited and published several others. She is active as a musician and lives, writes and publishes from her home near Dallas, Oregon.Review:
The dangers of drugging, ritual abuse, sexual exploitation, murder... and a legal system that abandons its victims. -- Elizabeth Lyon, author of "A Writer's Guide to Nonfiction, " Book Endorsement
The message: question, think for yourself about whether our Constitutional Rights are being violated... a call for civil courage. -- Susan Detlefsen, Oregon Judicial Watch, November 2005
This book is heartfelt. Its author believes that its subject has been wrongfully convicted of murder. Re-examine the possibilites. -- Dan Hays, Statesman Journal, Sept. 11, 2005
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Tanglewood Hill Press, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110965481867
Book Description Tanglewood Hill Press. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0965481867 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1487798