Packed with hundreds of rules, new and alternate Powers, Skills, Advantages, Bonuses, Limitations and Drawbacks, the Sidekick Sourcebook also features our first published scenario, "The Game in the Game," a super-heroic trip to a gaming convention where all heck breaks loose. Also includes full rules for "Bloodsuckers Live," a comical live-action role-playing game that interacts directly with the adventure.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
WHAT DO YOU CALL A BLOOD OF HEROES SOURCEBOOK THAT CONTAINS:
* Over 25 New Powers and Subskills
* New Advantages, Drawbacks, Bonuses, and Limitations
* Over 50 Clarifications and Revisions of Previous Rules
* Dozens of New Rules for Combat, Gadgetry, and More
* Genre-Specific Rules and an Optional Rules Section
* Advanced Rules including Power Creation Guidelines
* Exciting New Characters and Campaign Ideas
* A Starter Scenario that you can play tonight
AND IT ISN'T THE MAIN BLOOD OF HEROES RULE BOOK?
You Call it a Sidekick, of Course!
"The Sidekick Sourcebook" is the result of over four years of
improvement to "The Blood of Heroes" rules system (called MEGS).
"The Sidekick Sourcebook" expands upon "The Blood of Heroes"
super-hero setting and adds tons of new material to ease your
campaigns. It is a "Must Have" for all players of the MEGS rules used
in "The Blood of Heroes" Role-Playing Game.
To be Used to its maximum potential, "The Sidekick Sourcebook"
requires the "The Blood of Heroes" Role-Playing Game.
*Bonus Material: Rules for playing the "BloodSuckers Live"
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pulsar Games, Inc. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Joseph Atkins; Kevin Buckley; Doug Cenko; Clowers (illustrator). book. Bookseller Inventory # M0966528018
Book Description Pulsar Games, Inc. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110966528018