This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
From the author of "Countdown to My Birth" comes a pregnancy activity book that truly involves the big brother or sister in mom's pregnancy.
Each day, the unborn baby describes what is happening, and gives the older sibling a related activity to do such as coloring, counting, measuring, journaling, and more. Each activity is quick, easy, and fun!
- 286 pages (1 page per day of pregnancy)
- The 24" "Mighty Measuring Tape" to track how long baby is getting
- 4 colored pencils for coloring activities
- Create excitement and early bonding with the new family member.
- Pediatrician recommended
- Child Clinical Psychologist endorsed
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
CONGRATULATIONS! You're going to be a big brother or sister! Become the biggest baby expert on the block with a pregnancy activity book designed especially for you!
Get the "inside track" straight from me, the baby-to-be.
- Learn about me as I develop and g-r-o-w every day from start to finish.
- See how big I am with the Mighty Measuring Tape.
- Track the days to my due date with the cool Countdown Car on every page.
Have fun doing your very own activities!
Includes something for you to do - coloring, counting, measuring, jumping, journaling, and more - every day for nine months.
- Includes 4 colored pencils to help you write, color, and draw.
- Includes the 24" Mighty Measuring Tape to track my growth.
“Making Me is a creative one-of-a-kind daily calendar that teaches siblings about fetal development in a fun and interactive way."
- Jodie Oltmans, MD, Pediatrician
"As a child psychologist, I highly recommend this book to parents who wish to nurture a healthy sibling relationship as early as possible by involving their child in the new baby's development... This book is packed full of engaging, age-appropriate, multi-sensory activities that are perfect for children of all ages."
- Robin Malinosky-Rummell, Ph.D., child clinical psychologist, school psychologist, and author of " Bring Your Own Children: South America! A Family Sabbatical Handbook"About the Author:
Julie B. Carr is the president of Motherly Way Enterprises, Inc. and the owner of the online pregnancy store MotherlyWay.com. She is also the author of "Countdown to My Birth" - the daily pregnancy book for the mom-to-be written from the baby's point of view.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Motherly Way Enterprises, Inc., 2007. Spiral-bound. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX0967142849
Book Description Motherly Way Enterprises, Inc. Condition: New. Spiral-bound. Worldwide shipping. FREE fast shipping inside USA (express 2-3 day delivery also available). Tracking service included. Ships from United States of America. Seller Inventory # 0967142849
Book Description Motherly Way Enterprises, Inc., 2007. Condition: New. Josh Cohen (illustrator). book. Seller Inventory # M0967142849
Book Description Motherly Way Enterprises, Inc., 2007. Spiral-bound. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110967142849
Book Description Motherly Way Enterprises, 2007. Hardcover. Condition: Brand New. 1st spi edition. 286 pages. 8.75x7.25x1.75 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 0967142849