This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
"The Progenitor Principle" is a must-read for every father, leader, mentor, and anyone in the position to impact the lives of others. It is crammed with life-changing principles that will inspire the reader to turn passivity into action.
You will learn that:
1. You are a CAUSE, and the kind of EFFECT you produce is directly related to the kind of cause you are.
2. There are four dimensions of fatherhood every man and woman should know.
3. You are a pacesetter for the next generation.
4. Even inaction is a form of action. What you don’t do will hinder, alter, or frustrate those who will come after you.
5. Mentoring has three aspects: Constructive, Preventative, and Corrective.
6. The effects of culture can greatly impact mentoring.
7. You can gain perspective on how to bridge the gap between you and your trainee.
8. Undermining the potential of those you mentor is damaging to the untapped potential within.
9. It is important to be stirred to action as you see why you must do something about the kind of legacy you leave behind.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Kayode and Olumide Taiwo are twin brothers. They are image-building seminar speakers, “identity” technicians, entrepreneurs, and licensed pharmacists. Both the recipients of the Outstanding Young Americans award, they are the co-founders of Vision For Life Ministries, Inc., a nonprofit organization committed to the building up of the whole man. Their book, "Uncovering the Hidden Stranger Within" has positively impacted lives within the USA and abroad.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wine Pr Pub, 2001. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0967657210