This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Vegetarian Walt Disney World and Greater Orlando is the first comprehensive guide to eating well in America's number one vacation destination. Over 300 pages in length and with a foreword by Sir Paul McCartney, the guide includes all the information traveling vegetarians and their families need, organized the way they need it:
* Reviews and ratings of over 275 restaurants, markets, and lodgings throughout Orlando, including more than 160 eateries at Walt Disney World alone
* 23 pages of maps of the theme parks and the city, with recommended establishments clearly marked
* At-a-glance charts comparing restaurant features, making it quick and easy to find the perfect place to eat
* Special sections devoted to meatless kids' meals, and advice on finding more healthful alternatives
* In-depth chapters on Universal Orlando's newly expanded theme parks and resorts, and a separate chapter on the Disney Cruise Line
* Strategies for eating well en route to Orlando--by plane, train, or automobile--and veg-friendly dining at Orlando International Airport
* Background information for the traveling vegetarian, including what to expect--and what to avoid!--at ethnic restaurants of all kinds, and advice on scoring the meal of your dreams
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This guidebook is based on a radical notion: Vegetarians love food! Inside you'll find all the information you need to enjoy fantastic meatless fare on your next trip to Walt Disney World and Greater Orlando, including: Reviews and ratings of more than 300 restaurants, markets, and lodgings throughout Orlando, including more than 170 at Walt Disney World; detailed maps of the theme parks and the city, with recommended establishments clearly marked; at-a-glance charts comparing restaurant features; special sections devoted to meatless kids' meals and advice for finding more healthful alternatives; in-depth chapters on Universal Orlando and the Disney Cruise Line.
In the past three years, Susan Shumaker and Than Saffel have become widely known to Vegetarian Times' readers as authors of the magazine's "Traveling Fare" and "Dining Out" columns. Their styles as food writers, restaurant reviewers, and tireless researchers complement one another, as they sniff out every last ingredient and any possible substitution a vegetarian or vegan could want. They ask the tough questions, playing "Good Cop/Bad Cop" with waiters, chefs, and managers so their readers won't have to.
In 1997 the pair resolved to create a new genre in the travel industry, and produce the best possible guides for traveling vegetarians. Vegetarian Walt Disney World and Greater Orlando is the first in their Vegetarian World Guides series.
Susan and Than currently live on a farm in West Virginia with their eighteen-month-old daughter and two very friendly Border Collies.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Vegetarian World Guides, 2000. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0967928001