There is a genetic mechanism in all living cells that is far more powerful than any medicine or vitamin that can prolong the life of living cells. Now scientists discover a small molecule, found in nature, that turns on the longevity switch.
· Learn why there is a tremendous upsurge in the number of centenarians around the world, and why millions of people will live beyond the age of 120 years.
· Learn why people on two islands, Okinawa and Sardinia, live beyond the age of 100, but for different reasons.
· Learn why aging researchers recently began talking about the possibility of an anti-aging pill.
· Learn how new discoveries shed light on an environmental phenomenon that has puzzled health researchers for over 70 years.
· Learn why Methuselah experienced such unusual longevity.
· Learn why the French experience such unusual health and longevity despite a diet rich in fat and calories.
· Learn how a pill can now mimic the healthy properties of calorie restriction and red wine consumption.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Here and Now Books, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0970564058
Book Description Here and Now Books, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110970564058
Book Description Here and Now Books. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0970564058 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1493764