This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
1. 8 week small group interactive study
2. purpose: to birth and nurture active, life-absorbed, world-vision
3. format: inviting and user friendly. This study is intentionally informal. The chapters are written in first person to decrease the distance between author/teacher and reader.
4. each chapter contains the following sections: "selected reading," "opening up," "teaching guide," "group discovery," "personal reflection," "and bringing it home."
5. a facilitator's guide provides instructions for pre-class preparation, suggestions for facilitating group discussion and discovery, answer keys, and activities.
6. contains web-linked research section as well as a bibliography of children's & research resources.
7. field tested across the nation with excellent results.
8. cover and contents professionally designed by keyart. (It's a beautiful piece from cover to cover!)
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Alicia Britt Chole
born: las vegas, nv
now lives: in the boonies off of a dirt road (and loves it!)
speaks on: mentoring, transition, disillusionment, conflict, hidden years, character.
likes: warm fires and hot tea; thunderstorms, rich conversations with dear friends, Sunday afternoon naps, living where you can see the stars at night, classic musicals, my son's songs.
assets: my huband, my son, emotional honesty, troubleshooting, interpersonal sensitivity, a love for learning
liabilities: directionally challenged, high monitor within and without, chokes in a golf match
memorable line: "I have a question." (I always have a question.)
"Excellent job in presenting the material in a user friendly way. Any Christian would have been moved to action!" -- Colleen Severson, California 1999
"Great work!!! We laughed, we cried, we kissed our preconceptions goodbye!" -- Matt & Heather Helmke, Arizona 1999
"Visionary, but also very practical. The study exposed us to a needy world and a trustworthy God." -- Sara Herman, Missouri 2001
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Onewholeworld, Inc., 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110970745400
Book Description Onewholeworld, Inc., 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0970745400
Book Description Onewholeworld, Inc., 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0970745400
Book Description Onewholeworld, Inc. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0970745400 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0542636